We offer grant programs through the Texas Department of State Health Services. The DAPA staff is composed of a multidisciplinary bilingual treatment team working toward one common goal to improve the health and lifestyle of our clients and their families.
Treatment Adult Service (TRA): Provides outpatient treatment services that facilitate recovery from substance abuse and dependence to clients who do not require a more structure environment such as residential services to achieve abstiences and meet treatment goals. Funding is available for IOP/SOP services based on financial eligbility.
- Intensive and supportive outpatient treatment
- Life skills and anger management groups
- Group Therapy classes: 10:45 – 1:45PM or 5:45 – 8:45 PM
- Individual Counseling, Treatment Planning and Case Management
- Monthly reports untto CSO’s by the 5th of each month
- Aftercare offered upon completion of treatment
Co-occurring Psychiatrics and Substance Abuse Disorders (COPS-D): This program provides crisis resolution/stabilization and adjunct services to clients with co-occurring psychiatric and substance use disorders, emphasizing integrated treatment where both disorders are seen as primary, in existing mental health and substance abuse treatment services.